Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Filler Post

Here's a nice filler post until we do something interesting and actually bring the camera when we do.


We found this really goofy picture one day when we were looking for randum stuff online, and we thought it was post-worthy.

Sharkey's just so cute, I can't help but take too many pictures of him. He's bigger than this already, weighing in at a spectacular twenty pounds today.
Sharkey's got broke legs! He's also learned the wonderful trick of singing with us. Well, howling is what he responds to best. We're his pack.
Tim wanted to show off his new hammer. It's a pretty hammer. oooh. aaaah.
Sharkey's a cyborg. The glowing eyes are the real evidence, but the pink and black sweater just emphasize it more.
Isn't this a charming picture? I've resigned myself to his affair with my dog, since there's not much I could do to stop them from making out. Instead, I'll take pictures for future blackmail.

Tim and I visited Charles and Naomi this past weekend and had a really good time and some yummy Indian food, but unfortunately, we didn't bring the camera, so we have nothing to show for it. Sorry, next time we'll try to remember the camera.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Edie said...

That last picture is quite disgusting. I might draw unsavory comparisons... but this fambly-oriented to-do is not the venue!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jen & Tim said...

You like the tongue all the way in Tim's mouth? It's so well captured.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home