Thursday, January 12, 2006

We like hanging out in grave yards

Today we were feeling especially dismal after watching our tape of the JFK assasination wepeatedwy. So we decided we wanted to think about dying. So we did. OK?


Jen said she would shave my back if i would dig up one of the bodies and have my way with it. And by have my way with it I mean have sex with it.

This is Jen with our Hellhound, Sharkey the Eliminator.

This here's Sharkey the Eliminator after freshly killing a thing. Look at him. So proud of his dead thing. Or smelling flowers...
Later on we went to the lake.
Tim, before coercing the dog into the lake.

Shakin' dog!

Frontiersman and his faithful companion.

Frontiersman...all alone. Abandoned. Solitude. Free.

Weird dog. His shadow looks like a three legged chicken. Knowit?



This here's my pride 'n' joy. I submitted this to several museums hoping for a decent price, but the bastards kept saying that it was "priceless" hoping to get out of paying me for my talent. Just look at the composition, that finger really sets the whole thing off, don't you agree?
Best...Picture...EVER!
Maybe that's a big o finger pushin' her down the hill.

Michellannny

Sometimes when i get back from school, I find Jen in what she calls "My world of Goludomaize!!" I usually just let her stay there awhile.

I luv Jen.

Jens perdy new Skirt.

Sharkey's perdy new friend.

These are Jen's Stab wounds I gave 'er.

We are going to get our holliday pictures soon. We have to scan 'em in and stuff so hang on until next time.
We update once in a Polish Eon.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Laura said...

I like your new skirt, Jen. It truly is "purdy". Hi Sharkey!! Your friend Mollie says hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home